Here is this month's compilation. Listen, read and consider. I hope they help you move forward the Kingdom of Jesus.
- The Power of the Physical in a Spiritual World. As feel-good as this story is on multiple levels (he's from Texas, for one), it also speaks to the power of physical mementos of our past. Especially when those objects anchor us to defining moments and travels. Should not baptism deserve such prominence in our lives (Romans 6)? https://www.wsj.com/articles/from-world-war-ii-to-today-a-veteran-and-his-restored-jeep-1507641024
- A Ministry You Need to Grasp. I run into some wonderful expressions of grace as I stumble through Jesus' Kingdom on earth. No one more inspiring and rich than this one. It's about the widows and orphans of society, for sure. https://www.messiahondemand.com/
- Angels in Heaven. Eclectic? Check. Creative? Check. Dog? Check. And not a little inspiring, as I only use spoons for soup and cereal. https://youtu.be/_nLmM9kcBKs
- Preach it. Nothing like a good sermon to start your day. Especially this one, from 20:30 on. Rear Admiral Barry Black (ret) expounds on the beauty of Scripture and its promise for us. Amen. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNnbJEw5Ghw
- Men to Boys, without the Music. Yes, I'm in my 50's. But no, I'm not the only one noticing this. A great read from the always insightful Benjamin P. Hardy. https://journal.thriveglobal.com/10-habits-that-change-boys-into-men-9c32183e2739